spot_img
Monday, April 22, 2024
Partnered withspot_img

The Montenegrin Government intends to return the Port of Bar to state ownership

Supported byOwner's Engineer banner

The Montenegrin Government intends to return the unified Port of Bar to state ownership, Prime Minister Dritan Abazović said.

As announced by Abazović’s office, today he started negotiations on the takeover with the Turkish company Port of Adria, which manages part of the Port of Bar.

Supported by

“Abazović pointed out that the Government of Montenegro intends to return the unified Port of Bar to state ownership and that, with a serious plan and successful operations, it will generate much higher revenues than has been the case so far,” the statement said.

As it is added, Abazović said that they are well on their way to complete the transaction and return the property of Port of Bar to state ownership. He assessed that the previous decision on the segmentation of the Port of Bar proved to be a completely failed policy.

Supported by

“The government has a great ambition to make the unified Port of Bar a generator of economic development that will change the whole of Montenegro,” said Abazović.

Sign up for business news updates & special reports.

Supported byElevatePR Digital

Related posts

error: Content is protected !!